November 2017 Product Empties

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Here's my product empties post for November. I don't have a lot of product empties this month so let's get right into it.

November 2017 Product Empties

1. Listerine Total Care Zero Mouthwash
My favorite mouthwash that I've been using for quite a while now. I've finished quite a few bottles of it already and plan to continue using it unless I find something better.

2. Rose Mine Dermaceutical Azulene Calming Gel
I was mainly using this at night but I think it would work much better in the morning. It kind of works and feels similar to aloe vera gel. Its a blue tinted gel and it really really cooling and soothing when applied to the skin. I liked it and would repurchase it to use for the Summer in particular.

3. Rivecowe Sebum Control Convenient Compact
This was my everyday face powder and I quite liked it. It doesn't have that much coverage but it kept my skin from appearing shiny/oily when I used it. It took me quite a while to use it all up too.

That's all for my product empties. Not a lot of products but I'm still happy that I finished a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS