Twinsie Tuesday: Numbers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The theme for Twinsie Tuesday is numbers. I really like number four and seven so I decided to have those two numbers on my nails. I was also a little lazy so the design is pretty simple but anyways, let's see what I did then.

Pink with Freehand Number Nail Art

I used Sephora by OPI Let's Do Lunch on all the nails. I applied Nostalgic Nail Lacquer As If! on my ring nail and then I used OPI It's My Year with a dotting tool to dot on number four and seven. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Pink with Freehand Number Nail Art
Pink with Freehand Number Nail Art

I thought these turned out alright. My four is a little weird looking and I think I should have left out the seven since I didn't have much space on my nails for it as you can see. What do you think?

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS