Hard Candy Little Bo Pink

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hi everyone! The weather is finally cooling down for real where I live which makes me so happy. I much prefer the colder weather over the hotter weather. Anyways, let's see what polish I'm sharing today.

Hard Candy Little Bo Pink is a bright pink jelly like base packed with yellow/gold shimmers. This is a great color for Summer but sadly the formula was a little on the sheer side but application wasn't too hard for me. I could have gotten away with just two coats if I applied the polish on a little thicker though. However, I do really like the brush on these Hard Candy polishes since there the flat and wider ones which I do prefer. This is three coats.

Hard Candy Little Bo Pink
Hard Candy Little Bo Pink

Even though the formula wasn't the greatest, I really do like the look of this polish. When I have this color on my nails, it looks so sparkly and pretty. What do you think?

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS