Blue Crelly with Grey Magnetic Polish

Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! For today's manicure, I tried a magnetic polish on my nails. I only own one magnetic polish and I haven't really worn it or tried it out until now. Let's see how it turned out then.

Blue Crelly with Grey Magnetic Polish Nail Art

I used Chic-Chic 3D&Magnet Professional Nail Lacquer Black Diamond on the ring and middle nails. I used the magnet provided with the nail polish while the polish was still wet on the nails to get the effect on the nails. For the rest of the nails, I used Pretty & Polished Pool Party. Finished with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

Blue Crelly with Grey Magnetic Polish Nail Art
Blue Crelly with Grey Magnetic Polish Nail Art

Since this was my first time using a magnetic polish, the effect didn't come out completely well. Overall, it was fun to do though and I definitely have to try it out again. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. These look great! I haven't used my magnetic polishes in ages, must fix that. I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to try to do better next time though.

      Delete
  2. What a pretty manicure! I like the turquoise with the coloured glitters inside! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that polish was so pretty to wear here.

      Delete
  3. Love the magnetic nail polish in combination with the blue glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS