February 2017 Product Empties

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Here is my February product empties post. I finished quite a lot of things during this month which makes me extremely happy. I'm going to have a lot of stuff for next month's post too since I just went through my makeup again and I'm going to throw some things out that I haven't touched in ages. Anyways, let's hear what I thought of the products I finished then.

February 2017 Product Empties

1. Skin Juice 90 Real Ampoule
This is a fruit whitening ampoule that contains 13 kinds of vitamin rich fruits juice and 90% vegetable juice extracts. This big bottle took me so long so use up so I was so excited when I finished it. I used it both day and night after my toner and I really liked it. It has a nice fruity scent to it and it absorbed well into my skin. I didn't notice a lot of whitening happening but I liked how it made my skin feel hydrated.

2. Glam Up Professional +Add Collagen Keratin Ampoule Damage Down
This is a hair ampoule your apply into your hair when its still a little damp after washing your hair. I used it and I did like it. It has a liquid consistency to it so it absorbed really quickly into my  hair. I mainly concentrated it on the ends of my hair and it felt hydrating on my hair. I didn't notice a huge change but my hair did feel nourished.

3. enesti Day to Day Rice & Milk Foaming Cleanser
I used another milk cleanser from this brand before and just like that previous cleanser, I thought this one was okay. I wasn't too fond of the scent and it didn't do anything special for my skin. It did lather really well though which I liked and it didn't leave my skin feeling dry after using it.

4. Lioele Auto Eyebrow #3
This has been the eyebrow product I've been using to fill in my eyebrows with. There's quite a bit of product still left in it but I think its time for me to toss it out since its been applying a bit patchy on my brows. I did really enjoy it though and its a product I would consider repurchasing again.

5. Fairy's Make-up Synergy Sun Cream
The packaging on this product is suppose to be cute but instead, I found it a little creepy. Sadly, I wasn't a huge fan of this sun cream. The texture and how it applied was nice but I just couldn't stand the smell of this product. It has a very strong perfume so that whenever I wore this sun cream, I always felt a headache coming. I used as much as I could and its expired this month so I think its time for me to throw it away.

6. Dry Idea Powder Fresh Antiperspirant Roll-On
This was the deodorant I was currently using and it was okay. I was bored with always using a stick deodorant so I wanted a change and found this to try out. I did like the smell on it but I didn't feel like it helped to keep my underarms dry though. I also found that the scent on it didn't last on me long.

7. Soy Bio+ Fermented Lumpoule
I got these two little samples in a Memebox and have heard a lot of people really like it. These two only lasted me for a short time but I did enjoy it. The texture on it was nice and it didn't really have much of a scent to it. It applied and absorbed into my skin well and I like how it felt on too. It would be something I would look into purchasing a full size of too.

That's all for my empties for the month of February. I finished quite a few big things which is clearing up space in my skincare drawer. Hopefully, I will be able to clear out that drawer by the end of the year to make room for new things.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS